Pink Pepper Essential Oil
5 mL Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
A sacred tree to the Incans, Pink Pepper essential oil is distilled from the fruit of the pink peppercorn tree, which was used by indigenous people as herbal solutions to health needs.
Primary Benefits of Pink Pepper Essential Oil
- When used internally may support healthy immune, digestive, and respiratory systems*
- Internal use may be relaxing to the nervous system*
Directions for Use of Pink Pepper Essential Oil
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Description of Pink Pepper Essential Oil
The pink peppercorn, while similar in appearance to black peppercorn apart from the color, is closely related to cashews. The “molle,” or pink peppercorn tree, was considered a sacred tree to ancient Incans. Indigenous populations used all parts of the tree, including the pink peppercorn fruit, as herbal solutions to health needs. Pink Pepper essential oil is well known for its ability to help support a healthy metabolism and immune system when taken internally.*
Internal use of Pink Pepper may also help the body maintain healthy cellular function and overall cellular health.* Limonene and α-Phellandrene, two of the main chemical components of Pink Pepper essential oil, may be calming to the nervous system when consumed.* Additionally, Limonene may help support healthy blood sugar and cholesterol levels already in the normal range when taken internally.*
Uses of Pink Pepper Essential Oil
- Create a soothing massage by combining one to two drops with Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- May help calm and soothe the nervous system when taken internally.*
- Diffuse or inhale directly to promote feelings of alertness.
- Blend with citrus or floral oils to create an invigorating aroma.
- May help promote healthy cellular immune function and response.*
Additional Characteristics of Pink Pepper Essential Oil
- Aromatic Description of Pink Pepper Essential Oil - Spicy, fruity, slightly woody
- Collection Method of Pink Pepper Essential Oil - Steam Distillation
- Plant Part of Pink Pepper Essential Oil - Fruit
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Join our Essential Oil Wholesale Club ($35 annually) and get your Essential Oils 25% off Retail Price.
Yes I want: Pink Pepper Oil at Wholesale