Patchouli Essential Oil
15 ml Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade
A member of the mint family, Patchouli is known to help with skin imperfections and for its grounding, earthy aroma.
Primary Benefits of Patchouli Essential Oil
- The earthy aroma contributes to a grounded, balanced atmosphere
- Promotes a smooth, glowing complexion when applied to skin
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles, blemishes, and skin imperfections when applied topically
Directions for Use of Patchouli Essential Oil
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil l to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Description of Patchouli Essential Oil
Patchouli is a bushy herb from the mint family with stems reaching two or three feet in height and bearing small, pink-white flowers. Easily recognized for its rich, muskysweet fragrance, Patchouli is regularly used in the perfume industry as well as in scented products such as laundry detergents and air fresheners. Patchouli is beneficial to the skin in many ways. It is often used topically to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, blemishes, and minor skin imperfections and to promote a smooth, glowing complexion.
Uses of Patchouli Essential Oil
- Combine with Peppermint Essential Oil and apply to the forehead, temples, or back of the neck after a long day of work.
- Apply one to two drops to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, blemishes, or problem skin areas, or add to your favorite moisturizer.
- Combine with Vetiver Essential Oil and apply to the bottoms of feet.
Additional Characteristics Of Patchouli Essential Oil
- Aromatic Description of Patchouli Essential Oil is Herbaceous, camphoraceous
- Collection Method Patchouli Essential Oil is Steam Distillation
- Plant Part Patchouli Essential Oil is Leaf
- Main Constituents of Patchouli Essential Oil are Patchouli alcohol, α-Bulnesene, α-Guaiene
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Join our Essential Oil Wholesale Club ($35 annually) and get your Essential Oils 25% off Retail Price.
Yes I want: Patchouli Oil at Wholesale
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product makes no claims. Please take it at your own risk.