Turmeric Essential Oil
Turmeric Essential Oil
Commonly known for its Ayurvedic health uses, Turmeric is a staple for your daily health routine and, when taken internally, promotes a positive immune function and response.*
15 ml certified pure therapeutic grade
Primary Benefits of Turmeric Essential oil
- Helps support healthy glucose and lipid metabolism*
- May enhance cellular antioxidant enzymes* (e.g. glutathione)
- Helps support healthy nervous and cellular function*
- Has been shown to increase curcumin potency and absorption*
- May promote healthy immune function and response*
- When diffused, Turmeric provides an emotional lift and may help improve mood
- Supports clean and healthy-looking skin while reducing the appearance of blemishes
Description of Turmeric Essential Oil
As a key botanical of the traditional Ayurvedic health practices of India, turmeric root and turmeric essential oil have a long history that has inspired modern uses of turmeric today. Steam distilled from the turmeric root, Turmeric essential oil has two unique chemical components, Turmerone and ar-Turmerone. Most commonly known for their nervous system* and emotional benefits, these components make Turmeric essential oil a staple in your daily health routine. Promoting feelings of positivity,* Turmeric is beneficial both internally and aromatically. Advantageous to the immune system, Turmeric may have soothing benefits that promote a positive immune response.* As well, Turmeric can help to promote clear, smooth, and radiant-looking skin. Use Turmeric daily to support healthy immune function and response along with healthy circulation.* In addition to the many benefits of Turmeric essential oil, Turmeric acts as a great burst of flavor to your favorite savory meals.
Uses of Turmeric Essential Oil
- Take internally for daily antioxidant support and to improve immune response.*
- As metabolic support, use Turmeric when trying to get back on track.*
- When needed, use Turmeric as a spot treatment or in an all-over face mask to help reduce the appearance of blemishes or for a healthy-looking overall glow.
- Diffuse Turmeric or put a drop or two into your hand and inhale to promote feelings of positivity and to improve mood.
- After strenuous activity, incorporate Turmeric into your recovery routine for a soothing experience.
Directions for Use of Turmeric Essential Oil
- Diffusion:Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
- Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
- Topical use: Dilute one to two drops with a carrier oil, then apply to desired area. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Here is an article with benefits and uses of Turmeric
Join our Essential Oil Wholesale Club ($35 annually) and get your Essential Oils 25% off Retail Price.
Yes I want: Turmeric Oil at Wholesale
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product makes no claims. Please take it at your own risk.