Grapefruit - Essential Oil
Grapefruit Essential Oil
Citrus X paradisi
15 ML Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
Grapefruit essential oil can provide an uplifting environment due to its invigorating and energizing aroma, while acting as a purifying agent when added to a skin care routine.
Primary Benefits of Grapefruit Essential Oil
- Improves the appearance of blemishes
- Internal use supports healthy metabolism*
- Creates an uplifting environment
Directions for Use Grapefruit Essential Oil
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Description of Grapefruit Essential Oil
Referred to as a “forbidden fruit” and one of the “Seven Wonders of Barbados, ” Grapefruit was first documented in 1750 by Welshman Rev. Griffith Hughes. The name “grapefruit” is attributed to the fruits growing in clusters which resemble those of grapes. Known for its energizing and invigorating aroma, Grapefruit helps uplift mood. Grapefruit is also renowned for its cleansing and purifying properties and is frequently used in skin care for its ability to promote the appearance of clear, healthy-looking skin. Grapefruit can also support a healthy metabolism.*
Uses of Grapefruit Essential Oil
- Add to your teenager’s facial routine to improve the appearance of blemishes (avoid sun exposure).
- Diffuse while dieting or trying to lose weight to increase motivation.
- Add one to two drops to your water to support a healthy metabolism.*
Additional Characteristics of Grapefruit Essential Oil
- Aromatic Description of Grapefruit Essential Oil - Citrus, floral, fruity
- Collection Method of Grapefruit Essential Oil - Cold Pressed
- Plant Part of Grapefruit Essential Oil - Grapefruit rinds (peel)
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.