Wintergreen Essential Oil
15 ml Certified pure tested grade essential oil
Primary Benefits of Wintergreen Essential Oil
- Wintergreen oil is great for a warming soothing massage after exercise
- Wintergreen essential oil has a refreshing aroma that’s uplifting and stimulating
- Frequently used in gum, candy, and toothpaste for flavoring
- For aromatic or topical use (dilute when using topically).
Description of Wintergreen Essential Oil
Wintergreen essential oil is derived from the leaves of a creeping shrub found in coniferous areas of Nepal. The main chemical component in Wintergreen oil, methyl salicylate, is used in topical creams and massage blends because of its soothing properties. In fact, Wintergreen and Birch are the only plants in the world that contain methyl salicylate naturally. As a flavoring, small amounts of Wintergreen oil are used in candies, toothpaste, and chewing gum. When diffused, Wintergreen oil has a refreshing aroma that’s uplifting and stimulating.
Uses of Wintergreen Essential Oil
- Wintergreen oil has a warming effect when applied to skin and is excellent to use as a soothing massage. A little goes a long way, so use sparingly and dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- For a soothing bath, add 1–2 drops of Wintergreen essential oil to warm bath water.
This oil is Kosher certified.
Cautions Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Join our Essential Oil Wholesale Club ($35 annually) and get your Essential Oils 25% off Retail Price.
Yes I want: Wintergreen Oil at Wholesale
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product makes no claims. Please take it at your own risk.