Oregano Essential Oil
15 ML Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade
Known as a popular cooking spice, Oregano Essential oil also acts as a powerful cleansing agent, and offers powerful antioxidants* - extending its uses far beyond the kitchen.
Primary Benefits of Oregano Essential Oil
- Used as a powerful cleansing and purifying agent
- Supports a healthy immune system, healthy digestion, and respiratory function when used internally*
- Offers powerful antioxidants when ingested*
Directions for Uses of Oregano Essential Oil
Diffusion: Use one to two drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Dilute 1 drop essential oil to 10 drops carrier oil. See additional precautions below.
Description of Oregano Essential Oil
Oregano Essential Oil is one of the most potent and powerful essential oils and has been used for centuries in traditional practices. The primary chemical components of Oregano is carvacrol, a phenol that possesses antioxidant properties when ingested. Due to its high phenol content, caution should be taken when inhaling or diffusing Oregano Essential Oil; only one to two drops is needed.
Additionally, Oregano Essential Oil should be diluted with a carrier oil when applied to the skin. One drop taken internally each day can help maintain healthy immune function; Oregano Essential Oil can be taken more frequently as needed to further support the immune system.* In addition to being a popular cooking spice, Oregano Essential oil also supports healthy digestion and respiratory function when taken internally.* Oregano’s aroma acts as an enhancer and equalizer in essential oil blends.
- Take one drop of Oregano Essential Oil in a veggie cap or 4 fl. oz of liquid daily to maintain healthy immune function.*
- Add one to two drops to a veggie capsule to support healthy respiratory function.*
- Put one drop in place of dried oregano in spaghetti sauce, pizza sauce, or on a roast.
- Put 10 drops in a 16-ounce spray bottle with water for a surface cleaner.
Additional Characteristics Of Oregano Essential Oil
- Aromatic Description of Oregano Essential Oil is Herbaceous, sharp, green, camphoraceous
- Collection Method of Oregano Essential Oil is Steam Distillation
- Plant Part of Oregano Essential Oil is Leaf
- Main Constituents of Oregano Essential Oil is Carvacrol, thymol
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, face, and sensitive areas.
Join our Essential Oil Wholesale Club ($35 annually) and get your Essential Oils 25% off Retail Price.
Yes I want: Oregano Oil at Wholesale
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product makes no claims. Please take at your own risk.