Peppermint - Essential Oil
Peppermint Essential Oil
15 ml Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade
The high menthol content of the Peppermint Essential Oil sets it apart from others when it comes to quality
Primary Benefits of Peppermint Essential Oil
- When ingested, promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing*
- Promotes digestive health when taken internally*
- Repels bugs naturally
Directions for Use of Peppermint Essential Oil
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Description of Peppermint Essential Oil
The peppermint plant is a hybrid of water mint and spearmint and was first described by Carl Linnaeus in 1753. A high menthol content distinguishes the best quality Peppermint Essential Oil from other products. Frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral hygiene, Peppermint Essential Oil also helps alleviate occasional stomach upset and promotes healthy respiratory function when taken internally.*
Uses of Peppermint Essential Oil
- Use a drop of Peppermint Essential Oil with Lemon Essential Oil in water for a healthy, refreshing mouth rinse.
- Take one to two drops in a Veggie Capsule to alleviate occasional stomach upset.*
- Add a drop to your favorite smoothie recipe for a refreshing twist.
- Place one drop in palm of hand with one drop Wild Orange Essential oil and one drop Frankincense Essential Oil and inhale for a mid-day pick-me-up.
Additional Characteristics of Peppermint Essential Oil
- Aromatic Description of Peppermint Essential Oil is Minty, fresh, herbaceous
- Collection Method of Peppermint Essential Oil is Steam Distillation
- Plant Part of Peppermint Essential Oil Whole Plant
- Main Constituents of Peppermint Essential Oil Menthol, menthone, eucalyptol
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.