Sandalwood Essential Oil
5 ml Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade
The sweet, woody aroma of Sandalwood is a reflection of the soothing benefits of the essential oil—which can be used for skin imperfections or to enhance meditation.dietary use.
Primary Benefits of Sandalwood Essential Oil
- Promotes healthy looking, smooth skin
- Reduces the appearance of skin imperfections
- Creates a positive atmosphere
- Frequently used in meditation for its grounding aroma
Directions for Use of Sandalwood Essential Oil
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Description of Sandalwood Essential Oil
Sandalwood is a name given to a class of fragrant woods that, unlike other aromatic woods, can retain their fragrance for decades. Both the wood and oil have been highly valued for centuries and Sandalwood has a documented history of many applications. It was traditionally used as an incense in religious ceremonies and for enhancing meditation, and the Egyptians used sandalwood for embalming. Sandalwood is very beneficial to the skin; it can help reduce the appearance of skin imperfections and it promotes a healthy, smooth complexion. Sandalwood has a sweet, woody aroma that is frequently used in meditation for its grounding effects.
Uses of Sandalwood Essential Oil
- For an at-home spa experience, fill a large bowl with steaming water, then apply one to two drops of Sandalwood to your face and cover head with a towel. Place your face above the steaming water. Your skin will feel nourished and rejuvenated.
- Apply one to two drops to wet hair to help restore moisture and give hair a silky shine.
- Inhale Sandalwood directly from palms or diffuse to lessen tension and balance emotions.
Addition Characteristics of Sandalwood Essential Oil
Aromatic Description of Sandalwood Essential Oil is Woody, dry, sweet
Collection Method of Sandalwood Essential Oil is Steam Distillation
Plant Part of Sandalwood Essential Oil is Wood
Main Constituents of Sandalwood Essential Oil are α-santalol, β-santalol
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.