Rosemary Essential Oil
15 Ml Certified PureTherapeutic Grade
While it is frequently used for cooking, Rosemary has long been revered by many cultures for its internal benefits and energizing scent
Primary Benefits of Rosemary Essential Oil
- Supports healthy digestion when consumed*
- Internal use may help support healthy respiratory function*
- When taken internally, may help to reduce nervous tension and occasional fatigue*
Directions for Use of Rosemary Essential Oil
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional cautions below.
Description of Rosemary Essential Oil
Rosemary is an aromatic, evergreen shrub whose leaves are frequently used to flavor foods such as stuffings, pork, roast lamb, chicken, and turkey. Along with its culinary applications, Rosemary has many benefits. Rosemary supports healthy digestion and internal organ function when ingested.* Long revered by experts, Rosemary was considered sacred by the ancient Greek, Roman, Egyptian, and Hebrew cultures. Rosemary’s herbaceous and energizing scent is frequently used in aromatherapy. Taken internally it helps to reduce nervous tension and occasional fatigue.*
Uses of Rosemary Essential Oil
- Diffuse to create an atmosphere conducive for studying.
- Take internally to help reduce nervous tension and occasional fatigue.*
- Add 1–2 drops of Rosemary essential oil to meats and favorite entrées for flavoring and to support healthy digestion.*
Additional Characteristics of Rosemary Essential Oil
- Aromatic Description of Rosemary Essential Oil is Camphoraceous, Herbaceous
- Collection Method Rosemary Essential Oil is Steam Distillation
- Plant Part Rosemary Essential Oil is Flower, Leaf
- Main Constituents Rosemary Essential Oil is 1, 8-Cineole, α-pinene, camphor
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Join our Essential Oil Wholesale Club ($35 annually) and get your Essential Oils 25% off Retail Price.
Yes I want: Rosemary Oil at Wholesale
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product makes no claims. Please take at your own risk.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This product smells wonderful! I have added it to my everyday shampoo. It is good for the scalp and balances the body in a way that diminishes the loss of hair.