Cilantro Essential Oil
15 ML Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
The fresh, herbal aroma of Cilantro essential oil makes it useful for cooking, while also providing powerful cleansing and detoxifying properties.
Primary Benefits of Cilantro Essential Oil
- Gives food a fresh and tasty flavor
- Used in soaps for cleansing purposes
- Fresh, clean aroma
Directions for Use of Cilantro Essential Oil
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Description of Cilantro Essential Oil
The culinary uses and additional benefits of Cilantro have been documented for centuries. Internal use of Cilantro promotes healthy digestion and supports healthy immune and nervous system functions. Applied topically, Cilantro is very soothing and cooling to the skin, and it adds a fresh, herbal aroma to any essential oil blend when diffused. Linalool and trans-2-decenal, the two main components of Cilantro, are known to have surface cleansing properties. Cilantro’s culinary uses are endless, adding a flavorful twist to meats, salads, dips, and guacamole.
Uses of Cilantro Essential Oil
- Place two drops in a veggie cap to support healthy digestion and immune system function.*
- Add to stir fries, salads, and dips to experience Cilantro’s distinct flavor.
- Combine with citrus essential oils for a fresh, herbal aroma and a beneficial surface cleanser.
Additional Characteristics of Cilantro Essential Oil
- Aromatic Description of Cilantro Essential Oil - Fresh, herbal, sweet, pungent
- Collection Method of Cilantro Essential Oil - Steam Distillation
- Plant Part of Cilantro Essential Oil - Leaf
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.