Fennel Essential Oil
15 ML Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
With several health benefits dating back to ancient Rome, Fennel essential oil can still be used to promote healthy digestion and respiratory function, while exuding a unique licorice aroma and flavor.
Primary Benefits of Fennel Essential Oil
- Promotes healthy digestion when consumed*
- Aroma can be both calming and invigorating
- May help promote healthy metabolic function and circulation when taken internally*
Directions for Use Fennel Essential Oil
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Description of Fennel Essential Oil
Fennel can grow up to six feet in height and has delicate, feathery leaves. The history of Fennel use dates back to ancient times when Roman warriors were said to have consumed Fennel to make them strong and ready for battle. Fennel is best known for its distinct licorice aroma and taste, yet its ability to promote healthy digestion is equally noteworthy.* Fennel can be added to water as a satisfying alternative to sweets. Fennel is also known for its ability to promote healthy metabolic function and circulation.*
Uses of Fennel Essential Oil
- Add a drop of Fennel in water or tea when craving sweets.*
- Add one to two drops in a veggie capsule to promote digestion.*
Additional Characteristics of Fennel Essential Oil
- Aromatic Description of Fennel Essential Oil - Licorice, sweet, honey
- Collection Method of Fennel Essential Oil - Steam Distillation
- Plant Part of Fennel Essential Oil - Seed
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Join our Essential Oil Wholesale Club ($35 annually) and get your Essential Oils 25% off Retail Price.
Yes I want: Fennel Oil at Wholesale
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product makes no claims. Please take at your own risk.