Thyme Essential Oil
With a specific chemistry that supports a healthy immune system when used internally,* Thyme is a potent, warm essential oil that holds powerful cleansing and purifying properties.*
Primary Benefits of Thyme Essential Oil
- Provides powerful antioxidant benefits when used internally*
- Take internally to support a healthy immune system*
- Naturally repels insects
Directions for Use of Thyme Essential Oil
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Dilute 1 drop essential oil to 10 drops carrier oil. See additional precautions below.
Description of Thyme Essential Oil
Thought to impart courage to its bearer, Thyme was given to knights and warriors before they went into battle by ladies of the Middle Ages. During this same period, Thyme was often placed beneath pillows to help promote a peaceful sleep and to ward off nightmares. The ancient Greeks used Thyme in their baths and burned it as an incense in their temples while the Egyptians used it in their traditional ceremonies. Today, Thyme is commonly used as a seasoning, but it also produces a potent essential oil that has cleansing and purifying effects for the skin; however, due to its high thymol content, Thyme should be diluted with a carrier oil before application. Thyme has specific chemistry that supports a healthy immune system.*
Uses of Thyme Essential Oil
- Add two drops to veggie capsules and take during winter time to support a healthy immune system.*
- Use when gardening to naturally repel insects.
- Use one to two drops in meat and entrée dishes to add a fresh herbal flavor.
- Dilute with a carrier oil then apply to targeted areas on the skin to purify and promote healthy-looking skin.
Additional Characteristics Of Thyme Essential Oil
- Aromatic Description of Thyme Essential Oil is Warm, herbaceous, floral, powdery
- Collection Method Thyme Essential Oil is Steam Distillation
- Plant parts of Thyme Essential Oil is the Leaf
- Main Constituents of Thyme Essential Oil is Thymol, paracymene
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight and UV rays for at least 12 hours after applying product.
Join our Essential Oil Wholesale Club ($35 annually) and get your Essential Oils 25% off Retail Price.
Yes I want: Thyme Oil at Wholesale
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product makes no claims. Please take it at your own risk.