Chewable Papaya Enzymes - Mint Flavored Lozenges
180 Chewable Lozenges
Suggested Use: Adults chew or dissolve 2 lozenges in mouth following meals or as needed. For children (over 4), chew or dissolve 1 lozenge in mouth following meals or as needed.
Commonly used for digestive discomfort - to "sweeten" the stomach
The Benefits Papaya Enzymes
Digestive enzymes are essential to the body's absorption and full use of food.* The capacity of the body to make enzymes diminishes with age, and therefore the efficiency of digestion declines.* NOW® Papaya Enzyme Lozenges have a refreshing taste and support digestion when taken after meals.* Our lozenges are made with whole, unripe, spray dried papaya powder, and have 40 mg of papaya per lozenge. In addition, protease, lipase and cellulase have been included for a full spectrum of enzymatic activity. This tablet is also useful as a mint breath freshener.*
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- With Mint and Chlorophyll
- Supports Protein Digestion*
Ingredients in Papaya Enzymes Chewable
Serving Size 2 Lozenge
- Papain (from Papaya)(2000 USP/mg) - 100 mg
- Papaya Fruit Powder - 80 mg
- Bromelain (from Pineapple)(2400 GDU/g) - 20 mg
- Protease (5000 FCC/g) - 20 mg
- Lipase (10,000 USP/g) - 2 mg
- Cellulase (4000 FCC/g) - 0.6 mg
- Alpha-Amylase (25,000 USP/g) - 2 mg
Other Ingredients: Stearic Acid (vegetable source), Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source), Peppermint Leaf Powder, Silica, Peppermint Oil, Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin (Chlorophyll)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product makes no claims. Please take it at your own risk.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
If you eat something that bothered your stomach or having feelings of bloating these Chewable tablets are great! I use them on a regular basis. They are also great if you need to give children a good digestive enzyme because they can chew these. They even taste good!