Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM with Enzymes
Suggested Usage for Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSN with Enzymes
Take 2 caps once daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Primary Ingredients for Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM with Enzymes
- MSM (methylsulfonymethane) is a naturally occurring sulfur compound and a derivative of DMSO, composed of 34% bio-available sulphur. It supports the integrity of healthy mucous membranes and is necessary for the production of collagen and keratin, the primary proteins in hair, skin, and nails. MSM also plays a role in the formation of bones, joints, ligaments and tendons.*
Although it is prevalent in fruits and vegetables, MSM is destroyed by heat and processing and the amount of MSM found in cells throughout the body decreases significantly as we age.*
- OptiMSM® is the original, patented MSM and is safe, effective and 99.9% pure methylsulfonymethane. It is American-produced in an NNDA-GMP-certified MSM facility and is certified Kosher-an additional assurance of quality and purity.*
OptiMSM® is non-toxic and non-allergenic.
No significant allergic reaction has ever been reported. However, we recommend that MSM not be used by pregnant or nursing women, by children under the age of two or by patients using Heparin or Coumadin.*
- Chondroitin sulfate works cooperatively in the support and stabilization of collagen, the chief fibrous protein component of connective tissue. It attracts water into the glycosaminoglycans, increasing tissue elasticity and joint cushioning, and it protects cartilage by inhibiting the action of destructive enzymes. Like glucosamine, chondroitin stimulates production of glycosaminoglycans.*
- Glucosamine sulfate is a supplemental form of glucosamine, an amino sugar made by the body and involved with forming nails, tendons, ligaments, heart valves and other tissues.*
- Glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate have been studied extensively in combination, with excellent results. The blend is effective in reducing inflammation and pain, as well as providing support for maintenance of healthy connective tissue.*
- Glucosamine hydrochloride is a naturally occurring, essential component of glycosaminoglycans, the sponge-like compounds which absorb and bind water within cartilage. Glucosamine hydrochloride is, therefore, crucial for maintaining joint cushioning, flexibility, function, and integrity. Glucosamine hydrochloride is also important in the formation and structure of bones, tendons, ligaments, and other connective tissue, stimulating cartilage production, natural joint repair, and reduction of joint inflammation.*
As age increases, glucosamine levels decline.
Cartilage is a living tissue with the ability to regenerate itself, given the right nourishment. Studies confirm that supplementary glucosamine is readily absorbed and incorporated into cartilage and other connective tissue.*
- Collagen is the major structural component of articular cartilage in joints. Type II collagen from chicken sternal cartilage contains the highest amount of anti-inflammatory and joint-related proteoglycans, including glucosamine sulfate, chondroitin sulfate and cartilage matrix glycoprotein. It is also much more absorbable than other forms of collagen, with an absorption rate of 70 to 90 percent. It supports production of synovial fluid.*
- Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM Plus™ contains properly balanced enzymes to maximize the healthful effects of these nutrients within the body.*
- Plant enzymes are measured in activity, not mg’s and are needed for absorption of minerals and vitamins in the cells and tissues of the body.
- Other ingredients are Vegetable capsule (HPMC, water), rice flour, and l-leucine. Contains shrimp and crab products.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.