Lemon Essential Oil
15 ML Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
The cleansing, purifying, and invigorating properties of Lemon make it one of the most versatile oils.
Primary Benefits of Lemon Essential Oil
- Cleanses and purifies the air and surfaces
- Internal use naturally cleanses the body and aids in digestion*
- Supports healthy respiratory function when used internally*
- Uplifting, positive aroma
Directions for Use Of Lemon Essential Oil
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Description of Lemon Essential Oil
Lemon has multiple benefits and uses. Lemon is a powerful cleansing agent that purifies the air and surfaces, and can be used as a non-toxic cleaner throughout the home. When added to water, Lemon provides a refreshing and healthy boost throughout the day. Lemon is frequently added to food to enhance the flavor of desserts and main dishes. Taken internally, Lemon provides cleansing and digestive benefits and supports healthy respiratory function.* When diffused, Lemon is very uplifting and energizing and has been shown to help improve mood.
Uses of Lemon Oil
- Take internally to assist with seasonal respiratory discomfort.*
- Add Lemon oil to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, countertops, and other surfaces. Lemon oil also makes a great furniture polish; simply add a few drops to olive oil to clean, protect, and shine wood finishes.
- Use a cloth soaked in Lemon oil to preserve and protect your leather furniture and other leather surfaces or garments.
- Lemon oil is a great remedy for the early stages of tarnish on silver and other metals.
- Diffuse to create an uplifting environment.
Additional Characteristics of Lemon Essential Oil
- Aromatic Description of Lemon Essential Oil - Clean, fresh, citrus, bright
- Collection Method of Lemon Essential Oil - Cold Pressed/Expression
- Plant Part of Lemon Essential Oil - Lemon rinds (peel)
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Join our Essential Oil Wholesale Club ($35 annually) and get your Essential Oils 25% off Retail Price.
Yes I want: Lemon Oil at Wholesale
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product makes no claims. Please take it at your own risk.