Douglas Fir Essential Oil
15 ML Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
Sourced from young trees in New Zealand, premium Douglas Fir oil can help promote feelings of clear airways during aromatic use, and cleanse the skin when used topically.
Primary Benefits of Douglas Fir Essential Oil
- Refreshing, airy aroma
- Cleansing and purifying to the skin
- Creates positive and inspiring surroundings
Directions for Use Douglas Fir Essential Oil
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Description of Douglas Fir Essential Oil
Douglas Fir is a conifer that grows natively throughout North America. This tall, evergreen fir tree is frequently used in the Christmas tree industry and has a lemonscented note that’s sweet and refreshing. Douglas Fir essential oil is sustainably sourced from young trees in New Zealand, where it is a highly invasive species threatening the country’s ecosystem.
Douglas Fir has a unique chemical composition that’s particularly rich in β-pinene, contributing to its ability to encourage an optimistic and stimulating environment. Douglas Fir can also be used to purify the skin and surfaces. Blending Douglas Fir with citrus oils will create an uplifting environment while freshening the air.
Uses of Douglas Fir Essential Oil
- Combine Douglas Fir with Wild Orange, Lemon, or Bergamot in a diffuser to freshen the air, uplift mood, and promote a sense of focus.
- Add one drop to facial cleanser, bar soap, or body wash for added cleansing benefits and an invigorating aroma.
- Diffuse two to three drops Douglas Fir with two to three drops Eucalyptus, or rub into hands and inhale deeply to promote feelings of clear airways and easy breathing.
- Combine with one to two drops of Wintergreen for a relaxing massage experience.
Additional Characteristics of Douglas Fir Essential Oil
- Aromatic Description of Douglas Fir Essential Oil - Clean, Fresh, Woody, Airy
- Collection Method of Douglas Fir Essential Oil - Steam Distillation
- Plant Part of Douglas Fir Essential Oil - Branch/Leaf
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.