Siberian Fir Essential Oil
15 ml Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade
With a fresh, woody scent, Siberian Fir Essential Oil can create a tranquil, positive space and enhance a soothing massage.
Primary Benefits of Siberian Fir Essential Oil
- Creates a tranquil, positive space
- Diffuse for a relaxing aroma
- Use to help enhance a soothing massage
Directions for Use of Siberian Fir Essential Oil
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Description of Siberian Fir Essential Oil
The Siberian fir tree is a tall, light in color, conifer tree native to Russia and Canada. Siberian Fir essential oil has a refreshing, woody scent that is known for its calming and relaxing aroma. Siberian Fir has a unique chemical composition that is predominately bornyl acetate, which provides a majority of the benefits of this essential oil. Siberian Fir can be very soothing to the skin, making it an ideal essential oil to add to a comforting massage.
Uses of Siberian Fir Essential Oil
- After strenuous activity, massage into skin for soothing comfort.
- Apply topically to skin to help soothe minor skin irritations.
- Inhale deeply and experience the refreshing aroma.
Additional Characteristics of Siberian Fir Essential Oil
- Aromatic Description of Siberian Fir Essential Oil is Green, woody, fresh
- Collection Method of Siberian Fir Essential Oil is Steam distillation
- Plant Part of Siberian Fir Essential Oil is Needle/Twig
- Main Constituents are Bornyl acetate, Camphene, δ-3-Carene, α-Pinen
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.