Siberian Fir Essential Oil
15 ml Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade
With a fresh, woody scent, Siberian Fir Essential Oil can create a tranquil, positive space and enhance a soothing massage.
Primary Benefits of Siberian Fir Essential Oil
- Creates a tranquil, positive space
- Diffuse for a relaxing aroma
- Use to help enhance a soothing massage
Directions for Use of Siberian Fir Essential Oil
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Description of Siberian Fir Essential Oil
The Siberian fir tree is a tall, light in color, conifer tree native to Russia and Canada. Siberian Fir essential oil has a refreshing, woody scent that is known for its calming and relaxing aroma. Siberian Fir has a unique chemical composition that is predominately bornyl acetate, which provides a majority of the benefits of this essential oil. Siberian Fir can be very soothing to the skin, making it an ideal essential oil to add to a comforting massage.
Uses of Siberian Fir Essential Oil
- After strenuous activity, massage into skin for soothing comfort.
- Apply topically to skin to help soothe minor skin irritations.
- Inhale deeply and experience the refreshing aroma.
Additional Characteristics of Siberian Fir Essential Oil
- Aromatic Description of Siberian Fir Essential Oil is Green, woody, fresh
- Collection Method of Siberian Fir Essential Oil is Steam distillation
- Plant Part of Siberian Fir Essential Oil is Needle/Twig
- Main Constituents are Bornyl acetate, Camphene, δ-3-Carene, α-Pinen
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Join our Essential Oil Wholesale Club ($35 annually) and get your Essential Oils 25% off Retail Price.
Yes I want: Siberian Fir Oil at Wholesale
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product makes no claims. Please take it at your own risk.