Cardamom Essential Oil
5 ml Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
Through a collaborative sourcing initiative in Guatemala, this high quality Cardamom seeds which are distilled into Cardamom essential oil that can assist with gastrointestinal and respiratory health.*
Description of Cardamon Essential Oil
A close relative to Ginger, Cardamom is known as an expensive cooking spice and for being beneficial to the digestive system in a variety of ways. Cardamom is commonly used internally to help soothe occasional stomach discomfort.* Its distinct scent can promote a positive mood. Ingested Cardamom also has profound effects on the respiratory system due to its high 1,8-cineole content, which promotes clear breathing and respiratory health.* Native to Southeast Asia, Cardamom is added to traditional Indian sweets and teas for its cool, minty aroma and flavor.
Cardamom essential oil is extracted from Cardamom seeds grown in Guatemala, using strict CPTG® testing standards. Through a collaborative and responsible sourcing arrangement, we are able to have a significant impact on the lives of local partners, ensuring that these farming communities enjoy improved livelihoods.
- May help maintain overall gastrointestinal health when ingested*
- Promotes clear breathing and respiratory health when used internally*
- Flavorful spice for cooking and baking
Directions for Use of Cardamom Essential Oil
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Uses of Cardamom Essential Oil
- Use internally as part of a daily health regimen to support healthy gastrointestinal function.*
- Add to bread, smoothies, meats, and salads to enhance food flavor and aid digestion.*
- Diffuse or inhale for a sense of openness and mental clarity.
Additional Characteristics of Cardamom Essential Oil
- Aromatic Description of Cardamom Essential Oil Spicy, fruity, warm, balsamic
- Collection Method of Cardamom Essential Oil Steam Distillation
- Plant Part of Cardamom Essential Oil - Seed
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.