Natural-E 400 400 IU Vitamin E in each Softgel
A Dietary Supplement
400 IU Vitamin E is 268 mg in the d-alpha Tocopherol form
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 softgel daily with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Ingredients: Vitamin E (as d-alpha Tocopherol) 400 IU, gelatin, glycerin, water.
Vitamin E is a nutrient that's important to vision, reproduction, and the health of your blood, brain and skin. Vitamin E also has antioxidant properties.
What happens if you take Vitamin E every day?
It may decrease your risk of heart disease, certain cancers, vision problems, and brain disorders. One of its key functions is to keep blood vessels dilated and prevent clots from forming in your blood vessels.
Natural-E 400 Recommended for
- Joint support*
- Cardiovascular support*
- Reproductive or fertility support (men and women)*
- Geriatric or immune compromised individuals*
- Those whose diets consist of high levels of easily oxidized polyunsaturated fats or those on low fat diets*
Why Vitamin E
A person’s daily requirement for Vitamin E varies with age, gender, overall health status and diet. Vitamin E can be lost from foods during preparation, cooking or storage. Low fat diets can result in a significant decrease in Vitamin E intake. A diet high in polyunsaturated
fats, which tend to be easily oxidized, increases a person’s requirement for Vitamin E. A Vitamin E deficiency can result in infertility (in
both men and women), menstrual cycle problems, neuromuscular impairment and shortened red blood cell life span. According to a recent survey, more than 37 million Americans take Vitamin E supplements every day.
Vitamin E is a fat soluble vitamin that includes a family of eight different but related nutrients, of which the d-alpha Tocopherol form is the
most potent. Alpha-Tocopherol is the most active form of Vitamin E inthe body, with large quantities stored in the blood and tissue. Natural
sources of Vitamin E are more bioavailable than synthetic forms. We offers you a natural d-alpha Tocopherol Vitamin E supplement.
As an antioxidant
Vitamin E is a potent fat-soluble antioxidant that helps prevent free radical damage.* Free radicals contribute to many of the health problems that are associated with aging. Free radicals are highly reactive substances that result from normal metabolism, aging and exposure to factors in the environment like cigarette smoke, pollutants and ultraviolet light.
Vitamin E supports
- Antioxidant defense within the body*
- The integrity of cell membranes*
- Liver health and function*
- Nerve health*
- The formation of red blood cells*
- Normal blood clotting*
- Capillary wall strength*
- Maintenance of blood pressure levels within normal ranges*
- Cardiovascular function and health*
- Protection of the fats in low density lipoproteins (LDL (“bad”) cholesterol) from oxidation.* Oxidized LDLs have been implicated in the development of cardiovascular dysfunction.*
- Synthesis of Coenzyme A and ATP*
- Improved athletic performance*
- Oxygen utilization*
- Muscle function and health*
- Immune system function and antibody production*
- Reproductive functions and sperm production*
- Healthy hair and skin*
An Excellent Fitness Product!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product makes no claims. Please take at your own risk.