Marjoram Essential Oil
15 ML Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
With its calming properties and positive effect on the human immune and nervous systems*, Marjoram was once known as a symbol of joy and happiness in ancient cultures.
Primary Benefits of Marjoram Essential Oil
- Adds to a soothing, calming massage
- May promote a healthy cardiovascular system when ingested*
Directions for Use of Marjoram Essential Oil
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Description of Marjoram Essential Oil
Also known as “wintersweet” or “joy of the mountains,” Marjoram was known to the Greeks and Romans as a symbol of happiness. Marjoram has been used in culinary dishes, imparting a unique flavor to soups, stews, dressings, and sauces. In Germany, this herb is known as the “Goose Herb” for its traditional use in roasting geese. In modern applications, Marjoram is valued for its calming properties and its positive benefits when used during a soothing massage. It also supports both healthy cardiovascular and immune systems when ingested.*
Uses of Marjoram Essential Oil
- Apply to the back of the neck to lessen feelings of stress.*
- Apply to a fussy child’s feet prior to a nap.
- Replace Marjoram essential oil in your next recipe that calls for dried Marjoram.
- Apply to muscles before and after exercising.
Additional Characteristics of Marjoram Essential Oil
- Aromatic Description of Marjoram Essential Oil - Warm, herbaceous, woody
- Collection Method of Marjoram Essential Oil - Steam Distillation
- Plant Part of Marjoram Essential Oil - Leaf
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas
Join our Essential Oil Wholesale Club ($35 annually) and get your Essential Oils 25% off Retail Price.
Yes I want: Marjoram Oil at Wholesale
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product makes no claims. Please take it at your own risk.