Lime Essential Oil
15 ML Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
Known for its distinct aroma and taste, Lime provides cleansing benefits when taken internally or used topically—making it the perfect oil for purifying skin, air, and surfaces.
Primary Benefits of Lime Essential Oil
- Supports healthy immune function when used internally*
- Refreshing aroma that stimulates the senses
- Used as a topical and internal cleanser*
- The aroma encourages a balanced and energizing atmosphere
Directions for Use Lime Essential Oil
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Description of Lime Essential Oil
Cold-pressed from the peel of fresh limes, Lime essential oil is refreshing and energizing in both aroma and taste. Limes are frequently used in entrées and beverages for their fresh, citrus flavor. Due to its high limonene content, Lime provides internal cleansing benefits* and the citrusy aroma can be diffused to help refresh the air. It’s also an effective and natural surface cleaner. Lime is known for its ability to uplift, balance, and energize. Lime is frequently used in facial and body cleansers for its purifying properties and uplifting scent.
Uses of Lime Essential Oil
- Diffuse to cleanse the air and lift your mood.
- Put some Lime on a cotton pad and use to help remove grease spots and sticker residue.
- Add a drop of Lime to your drinking water for enhanced flavor.
- Add one drop to your facial cleanser or shampoo for added cleansing properties.
Additional Characteristics of Lime Essential Oil
- Aromatic Description of Lime Essential Oil - Citrus, tart, sweet
- Collection Method of Lime Essential Oil - Cold Pressed/Expression
- Plant Part of Lime Essential Oil - Lime rind (peel)
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.