Juniper Berry Essential Oil
15 ML Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
With the ability to cleanse and purify the air, the fresh aroma of Juniper Berry essential oil can produce a calming, grounding effect.
Primary Benefits of Juniper Berry Essential Oil
- Supports healthy kidney and urinary tract function when consumed*
- Acts as a natural skin toner
- Inhale deeply for a calming and grounding experience
Directions for Use Juniper Berry Essential Oil
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Description of Juniper Berry Essential Oil
Derived from the coniferous tree, Juniper Berry essential oil has a rich history of traditional uses and benefits. Juniper Berry supports healthy kidney and urinary tract function when used internally.* Juniper Berry acts as a natural skin toner and reduces the appearance of skin blemishes. Its woody, spicy, yet fresh aroma has a calming, grounding effect. When diffused, Juniper Berry helps cleanse and purify the air while creating a grounding environment.
Uses of Juniper Berry Essential Oil
- Add one to two drops to water or citrus drinks as part of a natural cleansing regimen.*
- Apply one drop to promote a clear, healthy complexion.
- Diffuse with citrus oils to freshen and purify the air and lessen stress.
Additional Characteristics of Juniper Berry Essential Oil
- Aromatic Description of Juniper Berry Essential Oil - Balsamic, clean, woody, spicy
- Collection Method of Juniper Berry Essential Oil - Steam Distillation
- Plant Part of Juniper Berry Essential Oil - Berry
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.