Clary Sage Essential Oil
15 ML Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
With uses dating back to the Middle Ages, Clary Sage Essential Oil includes relaxing and soothing properties that help with rejuvenation and calming of the skin.
Primary Benefits of Clary Sage Essential Oil
- Promotes healthy-looking hair and scalp
- Promotes a restful night’s sleep when taken internally*
- Calming and soothing to the skin
Directions for Use of Clary Sage Essential Oil
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Description of Clary Sage Essential Oil
Clary Sage is a biennial or perennial herb that grows up to six feet in height. Clary Sage is known for its calming properties and benefits to the skin. The main chemical component of Clary Sage is linalyl acetate, part of the esters group, making it one of the most relaxing, soothing, and balancing essential oils. In the Middle Ages, the Clary Sage plant was frequently used to soothe skin. Inhaling Clary Sage promotes feelings of relaxation, allowing for a restful night’s sleep.
Uses for Clary Sage Essential Oil
- During your menstrual cycle, rub three to five drops on the abdomen for a soothing massage.
- Combine with Roman Chamomile and add to bath water for a stress-relieving bath.
- Diffuse or apply to pillow at night for a restful sleep.
- Add to shampoo or hair conditioner to promote healthy hair and scalp.
- Combine with Fractionated Coconut Oil to massage, soothe, or rejuvenate skin.
Additional Characteristics of Clary Sage Essential Oil
- Aromatic Description of Clary Sage Essential Oil Woody, herbal, coniferous
- Collection Method of Clary Sage Essential Oil Steam Distillation
- Plant Part Clary Sage Essential Oil - Flower/Leaf
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
*Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.