Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
15 ML Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
Well-known for its use as a spice, Cinnamon Bark also has many health-promoting benefits.
Primary Benefits of Cinnamon Essential Oil
- Internal use supports healthy metabolic function*
- Helps maintain a healthy immune system when taken internally*
- Naturally repels insects
- Long used to flavor food
Directions for Use of Cinnamon Essential Oil
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Dilute one to two drops with Fractionated Coconut Oil then apply to desired area.
Description of Cinnamon Essential Oil
Cinnamon is derived from a tropical, evergreen tree that grows up to 45 feet high and has highly fragrant bark, leaves, and flowers. Extracted from bark, Cinnamon Essential Oil supports healthy metabolic function and helps maintain a healthy immune system when needed most.*
Due to its high content of cinnamaldehyde, Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil should be diluted with Fractionated Coconut Oil when applied to the skin and only one to two drops are needed for internal benefits.* Cinnamon Essential Oil supports healthy metabolic function and helps maintain a healthy immune system, especially when seasonal threats are high.* Cinnamon Essential Oil is frequently used in mouth rinses and gums.* Cinnamon Essential Oil has a long history of culinary uses, adding spice to desserts, entrees, and hot drinks.
Uses for Cinnamon Essential Oil
- Put two drops in empty veggie capsule to maintain a healthy immune system.*
- Place one drop of Cinnamon essential oil in hot water or tea and drink slowly to soothe your irritated throat.*
- Put two to three drops in a spray bottle for a quick and effective cleaning spray.
- During your nightly routine, add one drop to two ounces of water and gargle for an effective mouth rinse.
- Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil and create a warming massage for cold, achy joints during winter time.
Additional Characteristics of Cinnamon Essential Oil
- Aromatic Description of Cinnamon Bark Oil - Spicy woody with a sweet, biting note, warm
- Collection Method of Cinnamon Bark Oil - Steam Distillation
- Plant Part Cinnamon Bark Oil- Bark
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Join our Essential Oil Wholesale Club ($35 annually) and get your Essential Oils 25% off Retail Price.
Yes I want: Cinnamon Oil at Wholesale
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product makes no claims. Please take at your own risk.