ProvexCV - Blood Pressure Support
Dietary Supplement 60 Capsules
Helps maintain healthy blood pressure already in the normal range and promotes healthy endothelial function with a patented blend that includes the antioxidant power of 10,000 grapes in every bottle.*
Suggested Dose: Take 2 caps daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Nutrients in ProvexCV
Grape Seed/Skin Extract, Resveratrol, Quercetin, Green Tea Extract, Bilberry, Ginkgo Biloba
Other Ingredients Include: Microrocrystaline cellulose, gelatin, magnesium sterate and Silicone dioxide.
Information About the herbs and supplements in ProvexCV
Grape Seed/Skin Extract
A super-concentrated, natural extract associated with maintaining healthy blood pressure already in the normal range and also supports healthy endothelial function. The power of nearly 10,000 grapes in every bottle. Grape skin includes many critical natural compounds that are extremely useful for a healthy cardiovascular system, called anthocyanins. Anthocyanins are powerful polyphenolic compounds that are especially helpful in maintaining a healthy endothelial function. Grape skin includes many critical natural compounds that are extremely useful for a healthy cardiovascular system, called anthocyanins. Anthocyanins are powerful polyphenolic compounds that are especially helpful in maintaining a healthy endothelial function.
Grapes are full of a wide variety of natural compounds, each with a different role to play within the human body. Like an orchestra, they can be tuned to achieve synergistic harmony. The right natural compounds at the right levels have far more impact on heart health than those at non-optimized levels.
The mix of natural compounds in ProvexCV has been researched and tested to ensure high bioavailability within the body and the best possible cardiovascular support.
A polyphenolic compound found in grapes and some berries. Resveratrol has been shown in lab tests to neutralize free radicals associated with a wide variety of beneficial physiological effects including cardiovascular health. It is also associated with helping maintain healthy endothelial function.
A flavonoid present in onions, citrus fruit, and apples, quercetin is a powerful antioxidant that has been shown to maintain healthy blood vessel function. Quercetin supplementation is also associated with maintaining healthy blood pressure levels already in the normal range.
Green Tea Extract
An extract containing the catechin EGCG, which is associated with healthy vascular endothelial function.
Heart Health Info
The amazing organ called the heart
Though most people don’t take time to consider the magnitude of its task, your heart is responsible for keeping you alive every minute of every day. It quietly thumps away, supplying every cell in the body with life-giving blood. Even when you sleep, your heart doesn’t. From the instant the tiny chambers find their rhythm in the womb until your final moments, the beat goes on.
- The average adult's heart pumps about 5 quarts of blood each minute - that's 1,800 gallons of blood each day.
- Blood takes about 20 seconds to circulate throughout the entire vascular system.
- Your blood vessels, arteries, veins, and capillaries are more than 60,000 miles long - enough to completely circle the globe twice.
- In a 70-year lifetime, the average human heart beats more than 2.5 billion times.
- An adult heart weighs between 8 and 10 ounces and is about the size of two fists.
- Over the course of your life, your heart will pump 50,960,000 gallons of blood.
- The largest vessels are as wide as a garden hose; the smallest capillaries are so thin blood cells travel through them single file.
The most important bodily function you’ve never heard of.
It's called the endothelial function. It is your body's ability to keep blood flowing quickly and smoothly throughout your cardiovascular system. When they function properly, endothelial cells reduce turbulence in blood, allowing it to be pumped farther with each heartbeat. They do this by affecting both the flexibility and elasticity of the vessels.
The endothelium is the thin layer of cells that line the interior surface of blood vessels, forming an interface between circulating blood and the rest of the vessel wall.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product makes no claims. Please take it at your own risk.