Vitamin E 1000 IU
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 softgel gel daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Commonly used for natural blood thinning & heart health
The Benefits E-Max 1000 IU
- Vitamin E refers to a group of fat-soluble antioxidants that protect cells and tissues by eliminating harmful free radicals.*
- As a potent antioxidant, vitamin E may support cardiovascular, immune, and nervous system health.*
- Although vitamin E is present in a variety of foods, many individuals do not obtain sufficient amounts from their diet. Vitamin E naturally occurs in eight different forms, but research suggests that vitamin E as d-alpha-tocopherol is the most biologically active.*
- E-Max-1000 provides 1000 IU (670 mg) of natural d-alpha tocopherol.
- Supports cardiovascular, immune, and nervous system health*
- Potent lipid-soluble antioxidant*
- Provides natural d-alpha tocopherol
Ingredients in E-Max 1000
Vitamin E (Natural) (d-Alpha Tocopherol with Natural Mixed Tocopherols) - 670 mg (1000 IU)
Serving Size 1 softgel
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, soybean oil, water, mixed tocopherols
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product makes no claims. Please take it at your own risk.