Cypress Essential Oil
15 ML Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
The clean, fresh aroma of Cypress essential oil promotes vitality and energy, while topical application helps to invigorate the senses.
Primary Benefits of Cypress Essential Oil
- Helps improve the appearance of oily skin
- Commonly diffused with citrus oils for an uplifting aroma
Directions for Use of Cypress Essential Oil
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Description of Cypress Essential Oil
Native to Southern Europe and Western Asia, Cypress essential oil is derived from tall evergreen trees. Cypress has a fresh, clean aroma that’s energizing and refreshing. Cypress is frequently used in spas and by massage therapists. Cypress contains monoterpenes, making it beneficial for oily skin conditions. One of the main chemical compounds and monoterpenes in Cypress, α-pinene, helps to reduce the appearance of blemishes. The monoterpenes in Cypress are beneficial for oily skin and overall skin health. It also has a grounding, yet stimulating effect on the emotions, making it a popular oil to diffuse during times of transition or loss.
Uses of Cypress Essential Oil
- Prior to a long run, apply to feet and legs for an energizing boost.
- Apply two to three drops to chest before gardening to promote feelings of vitality and energy.
- Diffuse with Lime essential oil for an invigorating scent.
- Mix together Cypress and Grapefruit essential oil with carrier oil for an invigorating massage.
- Add one to two drops to toner to help improve the appearance of oily skin.
Additional Characteristics of Cypress Essential Oil
- Aromatic Description of Cypress Essential Oil - Clean, fresh, woody, herbaceous
- Collection Method of Cypress Essential Oil - Steam Distillation
- Plant Part of Cypress Essential Oil - Branch/Leaf from Cupressus sempervirens and lusitanica
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.