Cedarwood Essential Oil
15 ML Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
With properties that help to soothe the mind and body, the warm, woody scent of Cedarwood essential oil promotes a relaxing environment when used topically or aromatically.
Primary Benefits of Cedarwood Essential Oil
- Naturally repels insects
- Creates a comforting and relaxing environment
- Helps to keep skin looking healthy
Directions for Use of Cedarwood Essential Oil
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Description of Cedarwood Essential Oil
Known for its rich hue and warm, woody scent, Cedarwood Essential Oil provides a myriad of benefits. It is native to cold climates, thriving in high altitudes and growing up to 100 feet. Reminiscent of its size and strength, Cedarwood has a grounding aroma that evokes feelings of wellness and vitality. When applied topically, Cedarwood has clarifying properties. Additionally, Cedarwood is frequently used in massage therapy to relax and soothe the mind and body.
Uses of Cedarwood Essential Oil
- After a difficult day, diffuse to create a relaxing experience.
- During your facial routine, add one to two drops to your facial toner or moisturizer to promote clear, healthy looking skin.
- Place a drop on a cotton ball and place in closet to keep moths at bay.
Additional Characteristics of Cedarwood Essential Oil
- Aromatic Description of Cedarwood Essential Oil - Nutty, woody, sweet
- Collection Method of Cedarwood Essential Oil - Steam Distillation
- Plant Part of Cedarwood Essential Oil - Wood
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Join our Essential Oil Wholesale Club ($35 annually) and get your Essential Oils 25% off Retail Price.
Yes I want: Cedarwood Oil at Wholesale
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.