Cassia Essential Oil
Essential Oil 15ml
Cassia, a close relative of cinnamon, is notable for its wonderful fragrance. Mentioned in the Old Testament, cassia has literally been used for thousands of years both for its fragrance and calming properties.
- For aromatic, topical, or dietary use.
- Always dilute before applying to skin
• Add one drop to citrus blends or diffuse with Clove and Ginger during fall and winter.
• Take one to two drops in veggie capsules for added immune support when seasonal threats are high.*
• Combine one drop with Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage for a warming sensation.
• Combine one to two drops along with Lemon in a glass
Learn more about: Cassia
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.