Cassia Essential Oil
15 mL Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
A warming oil that dates back to biblical times, Cassia promotes healthy digestion and immune function while providing a strong, uplifting aroma.*
Primary Benefits of Cassia Essential Oil
- May promote healthy digestion when taken internally*
- Ingest to support healthy cardiovascular, metabolic, and immune function*
- Warming, uplifting aroma
Directions for Use of Cassia Oil
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Dilute one to two drops with Fractionated Coconut Oil then apply to desired area.
Description of Cassia Oil
A close relation to Cinnamon, Cassia has a strong, spicy aroma that can be used in small quantities to transform any essential oil blend. Cassia has been used for thousands of years for its many health benefits. It's one of the few essential oils mentioned in the Old Testament, noted for its unmistakable fragrance and calming aromatic properties. Cassia is a "warming" oil that helps promote a healthy immune function when ingested.* Experimental research suggests that internal use of Cinnamaldehyde, a major constituent of Cassia, may support a healthy gastrointestinal tract.* Cassia is a great oil to diffuse during cold months due to its warming properties and spicy scent.
Due to its caustic nature, Cassia should be diluted with Fractionated Coconut Oil when applied to the skin and can be very strong when inhaled directly. When diluted and applied topically, Cassia can help soothe the body. Cassia can be used in cooking either as a replacement for cinnamon in pies and breads or by itself in a myriad of entrees and desserts.
Uses of Cassia Oil
- Add one drop to citrus blends or diffuse with Clove and Ginger during fall and winter.
- Take one to two drops in veggie capsules for added immune support.*
- Combine one drop with Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage for a warming sensation.
- Combine one to two drops along with Lemon in a glass of water to support healthy digestion and metabolism.*
Additional Characteristics of Cassia Essential Oil
- Aromatic Description of Cassia Essential Oil - Warm, spicy, cinnamon
- Collection Method of Cassia Essential Oil - Steam Distillation
- Plant Part of Cassia Essential Oil - Bark
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Learn more about: Cassia
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.