Fibro-T Natural Fibroid Relief
Posted by Nurse Mary on 14th May 2020
Fibro-T is a dietary supplement with 60 capsules per bottle.
Fibro-T attacks the fibrin mesh that supports your fibroids.
- Your fibroids rely on abnormal fibrin build-up for their growth and support.
- Fibro-T's Natto NSP-2™ has been shown to increase fibrinolytic activity in the blood helping to degrade excess fibrin.
- Without a fibrin-mesh base on which to grow, fibroids are naturally cleared from the body by the liver and kidneys.
Fibro-T quickly and safely dissolves – and prevents the formation of – fibrin and blood clots that cause fibroids and endometriosis, all without hormones or surgery.
What to Expect
Phase 1 (Days 1-30)
- Rapid pain relief
- Less pelvic pressure
- Fewer cramps
- Reduced bleeding
- Less backaches
- Fewer clots
- Bloating reduced
- Bowel symptoms gone
- Nausea gone
- Energy level increases
Phase 2 (Days 30-60)
- Continued improvement of all symptoms
- Energy level much higher
- Anemia reversed
- Menstrual periods become regular
- Number of bleeding days reduced
Phase 3 (Days 61+)
- Prevention of new fibroids
- Bloating decreases
- Stomach begins to shrink
Important: While successful for the majority of users, not all women respond to Fibr-T.
Fibro-T contains the miracle enzyme Nattokinase which safely and quickly dissolves unhealthy clots and fibrin deposits in fibroids and endometriosis.
Serrapeptase — also known as serratiopeptidase — is a proteolytic enzyme, meaning it breaks down proteins into smaller components called amino acids. has been used for reducing inflammation, and has fibrinolytic properties.
Rutin have been used as an aid to enhance the action of vitamin C, to support blood circulation, as an antioxidant, and to treat inflammatory conditions. Rutin can strengthen blood vessels, so they use it for varicose veins, internal bleeding, hemorrhoids, and to prevent strokes due to broken veins or arteries (hemorrhagic strokes).
Suggested Use: 2 capsules two times daily. May be taken with or without food. Take with 8 oz. water. If taken with anticoagulant drugs, use under medical supervision.
Purchase your own: Fibro-T