Common Dosage: 2 capsules three times per day or as recommended by your health care professional.
Commonly used to support GI barrier health and detoxification pathways
Nutrients Included in Mucosagen
- Vitamin A (as Palmitate) - 2000 IU
- Biotin - 250 mcg
- Zinc (as TRAACS® Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate) - 5 mg
- L-Glutamine USP - 750 mg
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine USP - 150 mg
- Gamma Oryzanol - 100 mg
- N-Acetyl-D-Glucosamine - 100 mg
- Milk Thistle Seed Extract (Standardized to contain 80% Silymarin) - 60 mg
- Lactoferrin (as Bioferrin®) - 25 mg
Other ingredients: Natural Vegetable Capsules, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.
Caution: Contains Dairy. Formulated to be free of allergens derived from: Gluten, corn, yeast, artificial colors and flavors.
Helpful Information About Mucosagen
Mucosagen is a comprehensive formula designed to support GI barrier health and detoxification pathways.*
- Supports GI Barrier Health*
- Supports Liver Function and Detoxification Pathways*
- Promotes Inflammatory Balance and Mucin Production in the GI Tract*
The mucosal epithelium serves multiple purposes including allowing nutrients from the diet to be absorbed and digested while simultaneously serving as a barrier that protects against unwanted food particles, toxins and microorganisms from passing directly into the body. Mucosagen includes a synergistic blend of ingredients that support the health of the GI lining while maintaining healthy inflammatory balance and liver detoxification pathways to support overall health.*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product makes no claims. Please take at your own risk.