A dietary supplement to support hormonal balance and weight management in men and women.*
- Supplemental use of Dimpro® supports your estrogen management system that will help you to achieve your health and fitness goals, whether you are a man or woman, young or old, athlete, body builder or a dieter.*
- Dimpro® is a proprietary blend of Diindolylmethane (DIM®), Vitamin E and Phosphatidylcholine in a highlybioavailable, patented form that reduces the health risks associated with estrogen dominance and slow estrogen metabolism in both men and women by helping to maintain proper hormone balance.*
- DIM® is a plant compound that promotes estrogen metabolism causing a beneficial shift in the balance of estrogen, testosterone and progesterone in both men and women.* A healthy balance between estrogen, testosterone and progesterone supports skin, prostate, ovarian, breast, skeletal, joint and cardiovascular health, lean body mass, efficient fat burning, better physical conditioning, improved mood and memory, increased libido, and by supporting healthy aging.*
- Dimpro® supports those taking HRT because it helps the body balance estrogen by modulating the activity of enzymes.* These enzymes support the metabolism of estrogen.*
In women, estrogen is the dominant hormone.
- Healthy metabolism of estrogen lowers the health risks and sideeffects associated with unopposed estrogen or estrogen dominance.
In men, testosterone is the dominant hormone while estrogen is found in small amounts.
- Increased estrogen and inadequate estrogen metabolism contribute to male hormonal imbalance.
- Supporting estrogen metabolism with Dimpro® may help restore the testosteroneto-estrogen ratio.*
Dimpro® can be used with other supplements to support metabolism and hormone balance.*
- It can be used in conjunction with DaVinci® Laboratories of Vermont’s, Prostate Health™ and is considered safe to use in conjunction with synthetic hormone replacement therapies.*
Suggested Use for Dimpro
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule with food, 1 to 2 times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
75 mg Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving
DIM® 75 mg
(a patented enhanced bioavailability complex of starch, diindolylmethane,
Vitamin E as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate, phosphatidylcholine, silica)
Other ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetarian leucine.
Color of this product may vary due to color variations of the natural ingredients.