Coriander Essential Oil
15 ML Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
While Coriander has long been used to promote healthy digestion, it is also known to aid in maintaining a clear complexion and promoting feelings of relaxation.
Primary Benefits of Coriander Essential Oil
- Similar chemical composition to Lavender
- Helps maintain a clear complexion
- Creates a relaxing atmosphere
Directions for Use Coriander Essential Oil
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Description of Coriander Oil
Coriander is an annual herb that grows three feet high and is very aromatic. Coriander seeds have been used for centuries to aid digestion and are still used today for this same benefit.* Coriander has a high linalool content, which helps skin maintain complexion. Coriander can be soothing to the body. Coriander’s sweet, herbaceous aroma is both relaxing and stimulating, making it a good rotation oil to use in blends to add a fresh, herbaceous note.
Uses of Coriander Oil
- Take a few drops internally after eating large meals to assist with digestion.*
- Apply to oily skin to maintain a clear complexion.
- Apply to the back of neck or bottom of feet to promote relaxation.
- After a short workout, apply to legs for a soothing massage.
Additional Characteristics of Coriander Essential Oil
- Aromatic Description of Coriander Essential Oil - Green, floral, herbaceous
- Collection Method of Coriander Essential Oil - Steam Distillation
- Plant Part - Seed
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.