Suggested Use for Clear GI
As a dietary supplement, take 4 capsules daily between meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Recommended amount can be divided throughout the day.
Ingredients for Clear G.I.
Balance & Capture Proprietary Blend 1,395 mg
Soothe & Replenish Proprietary Blend 780 mg
Reds & Greens Proprietary Blend 190 mg
Remove & Detox Proprietary Blend 160 mg
Nutrients of Interest in Clear G.I.
- Aloe helps to support healing of the lining of the stomach and keep the folds and pockets of the colon free of toxic material that gather there.*
- Arabinogalactans support colon health by acting as a fermentable fiber to promote growth of probiotic bacteria such as Lactobacillus and Bifidobacteria in the colon.* They also work in the GI tract by activating immune cells.*
- Artichoke promotes the flow of bile.* Good bile flow is also necessary for detoxification which is carried out by the liver. Bile serves as a carrier for the toxins that are excreted by the liver which are then sent to the intestine for their exit from the body.
- Bentonite Clay is natural clay used for detoxification of toxins and unwanted material.* Bentonite also helps clean the colon by scraping the linings of the colon thereby freeing it of the various wastes deposited by years of eating an unhealthy diet.*
- Burdock promotes the flow and release of bile, which helps to cleanse the liver.* It also aids the digestive process.* The mucilage, “bitter” and inulin contents in Burdock also help to support good digestion, as well as soothe the digestive tract.*
- Chlorella supports cell reproduction, as well as restorative processes that promote healthy organs and tissues.* Chlorella also aids the body in the breakdown of unwanted materials like heavy metals, and supports proper digestion by promoting the growth of beneficial bacteria and assisting in the elimination of unwanted materials from the body.*
- Fibersol®-2 is a soluble fiber that has been shown to support proper bowel function, regularity, fecal volume, beneficial micro flora as well as a clean and healthy digestive tract.*
- FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) aids in the elimination of unwanted substances and supports GI tract health.* Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) are considered a soluble fiber and pre-biotic that support the growth of beneficial bacteria.* Since FOS is not digested it increases the material in the digestive tract and promotes regularity.*
- L-Glutamine is a key component in the maintenance of healthy intestinal mucosa.* It fuels intestinal cells and maintains villi.* A lack of glutamine may lead to a loss of enterocyte (cells in the small intestine) integrity in the lining of the intestines, which may affect digestion and absorption or allow pathogens into the body.*
- N-Acetyl Glucosamine improves the integrity of the mucosal lining.*
- Olive Leaf Extract works directly against unwanted materials by stimulating your own protective cells (phagocytes) to ingest them without suppressing the immune system or damaging the body’s beneficial flora.*
- Spirulina supports healthy functioning of the liver and immune system, to aid in detoxification.*