A Dietary Supplement with Vitamins A, D, and K2 (as MK-7)
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size 1 capsule
Servings Per Container 60
ADK is a dietary supplement that supports bone structure, density and integrity; proper bone remodeling; calcium utilization; and cardiovascular function*
Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate) 1,500 mcg
Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 125 mcg (5,000 IU)
Vitamin K2 (as MK-7) 500 mcg
Other Ingredients: hypromellose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian leucine.
Comprehensive Support for Bone, Immune, and Cardio Health*
- Supports Strong and Resilient Bones*
- Optimizes Calcium Metabolism*
- Contains the Bone-Building Form of Vitamin K (MK-7)*
- Promotes Heart Health and Immune Function*
Vitamins A, D, and K are three of the most important nutrients for health.* Yet, most people aren’t getting enough from diet alone, according to a large national survey (NHANES 2007-2010),* and our modern indoor lifestyle leaves many people starved for vitamin D.
The Key To Stronger Bones and Teeth—and a Healthy Heart, Too*
ADK provides a trio of vitamins that build healthier, stronger, more resilient bones.* Bones are constantly under construction—being built, broken down, and rebuilt. Called bone remodeling, this process keeps bones strong despite everyday wear and tear. Vitamins A, D, and K2 are essential nutrients for healthy, strong, durable bones.* These nutrients also support heart health and keep the immune system strong and healthy.*
Three Vitamins, One Powerful Formula for Bone, Cardio, and Immune Health*
ADK is a convenient way to achieve nourishing levels of three critical nutrients.*
- Vitamin D – Vitamin D oversees the absorption and use of calcium by the body and bones.* Vitamin D also supports cardiovascular function and blood pressure within the normal ranges.*
- Vitamin K2 – Vitamin K2, or menaquinone (MK-7), is a special form of vitamin K important for normal bone formation.* Vitamin K2 activates a critical protein, called osteocalcin, which transports and integrates calcium into bones.* Optimal vitamin K2 ensures calcium is deposited into bones instead of arteries.* That means arteries stay soft and flexible for smooth blood flow.*
- Vitamin A – Vitamin A supports normal development, growth, and repair of bones throughout life.* It also maintains mucosal immune function.* Keeping the mucosal barrier strong promotes a healthy immune response.* DaVinci® Laboratories ADK supports three of the most important areas to focus on during healthy aging—bone, heart, and immune health—so you can be at your best.*
Warning: Do not take this product if pregnant or nursing. If you have a blood-clotting disorder or are taking anticoagulant/antiplatelet drugs such as Coumadin (Warfarin), do not take this product without consulting your healthcare practitioner.
Caution: Individuals taking more than 50 mcg (2,000 IU) of Vitamin D per day should have their vitamin D levels monitored. This product is not intended for long term use and should be used under the supervision of your doctor.
VEGETARIAN / GLUTEN FREE / SOY FREE
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product makes no claims. Please take it at your own risk.