These 8 oz. blue glass bottles work great for natural household cleaners among other things. The blue color helps protect the contents from UV light. Each bottle comes with a fantastic large spray top which features an easy to use squeeze trigger similar to most household cleaning sprayers. The spray top also has a child-proof locking mechanism, which prevents the spray from being used when activated. Stem may be trimmed with scissors as needed.
Size: Holds 8 oz. of fluid (1 cup).
How to Use:
- Fill bottle with desired contents.
- Wipe threads of bottle and spray top with clean cloth to ensure the threads are dry and free from any liquid or dust.
- Cut tube on spray top to proper length (approximately 1/16" above bottom of bottle). Cut tube at an angle. For best results, cut the tube at approximately a 45° angle.
- Screw spray top securely onto bottle (clockwise).
- If spray top becomes stiff, or hard to use, remove spray top from bottle, place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water, and spray the spray top a few times until the warm soapy water begins to spray through. Allow to sit for 5 minutes, then spray again with dip tube in warm, plain water to rinse out. Remove dip tube from water and continue spraying until spray top is empty.
- To unlock/lock the child-proof locking mechanism, you will need to twist the front of the spray nozzle until the word "OFF" is at the top.